MathGames.com provides 1200 different ways to practice maths for students aged five to fourteen. It works on smartphones, tablets, desktops and in the last 12 months 4500 new schools have started using MathGames.com in their classrooms, reaching over 600,000 students worldwide.
All of the content on the website is 100% free, no login needed!
The creators of this fantastic resource have essentially designed a suite of games and apps that combine a sense of play with learning that is very attractive to the student.
Each games and app is powered by standardized questions based on the Common Core State Standards Initiative and localized to regional curriculum standards worldwide.
The games include analytics that mark each student’s progress. MathGames lets you track the whole class’s progress and see exactly where each learner is struggling or thriving.
The games change based on who’s playing: as the learner gets better, the game adapts to match the optimal level of difficulty so stronger students don’t get bored and weaker students won’t fall behind and give up.
With MathGames there are many attractive features for teachers.
- 100% Free,
- No hassle setup.
- Over 1.5 million+ problems aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
- Text and multiple choice input styles.
- Detailed explanations and hints to help with problem area.
- Detailed progress reports for students, parents and teachers.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- Leader boards, challenges & competition.